On September 26, 2019, Common Cause Ohio, Policy Matters Ohio and media advocacy organization Free Press hosted a presentation and conversation about public policy solutions to Ohio’s local news crisis.
- Caitlin Johnson, Policy Matters Ohio
- Zach Schiller, Policy Matters Ohio
- Catherine Turcer, Common Cause Ohio
- Yosef Getachew, Common Cause Ohio
- Madeleine Bair, Free Press
- Mike Rispoli, Free Press
- What Congress and state lawmakers can do
- People aren't just news consumers. They're constituents for journalism.
- Explaining the local news crisis in New Jersey and how the idea for a New Jersey Civic Information Consortium emerged from hundreds of perspectives on local information needs.